Get The Good Stuff TM
One of the biggest challenges of making healthy lifestyle choices is eating outside of your home. It’s confusing, intimidating, and often frustrating. How many calories is that sandwich? And what about hidden fat grams in sauces? How do you know if you’re making the right choice?
We’re working hard to make it easier for you to find healthier, more environmentally friendly, and sustainably sourced food. We call this: the good stuff.
Look for the get the good stuffTM logo in our participating locations for options that fit many of the following criteria:
- 500 or less for an entrée
- 300 or less for a side, soup, snack, or dessert
- No more than 15% calories from saturated fats
- No artificial trans fats
- 960mg or less for a sandwich
- 720mg or less for an entrée
- 480mg or less for a side, soup, snack or dessert
MADE WITH WHOLE GRAINS
LOADED WITH AT LEAST ONE FULL SERVING OF COLOURFUL VEGGIES
FIT YOUR DIETARY NEEDS
- Contains no gluten ingredients